Levels on the Go! Levels on the Go!

Cool cool :D

It's fun to mess around on, and I can get into it. It would be a little more fun with a few more types of blocks, different backgrounds, music and maybe character colors, but yeah it was still pretty awesome. The only noticeable thing that was bad was the fact that if you move to the right in the beginning you died, but that wasn't that bad once you realized it happened. Nice work my friend. :D

Kwing responds:

The only reason you're doing that is because you're walking right onto a death block.

Mega Hit Bros. Crawl Mega Hit Bros. Crawl

Too weak.

Me and my friend just played it, and it was fun for a match or two, but it's just not got enough effect to be good enough of a fighting game. You definitely need to add more attacks, and I'm glad you're adding more characters. Special attacks would be good. Also try not to make the characters so thin. xD This is a lot of stuff for a review you probably won't look at, but what can I say. If it gets blammed, don't worry, it's got foundation so roll with it. If it gets saved, run with it and edit it, but either way, improvement can certainly be made. Good luck :D

Zelda Exam Zelda Exam

Moar Variety plz.

It wasn't put together well. I dunno add a little more depth and variety to the questions I guess, although I found it funny that Link's favorite word is nothing xD

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

What was wrong with how it was put together?

Thanks anyway.

I <3 it.

Awesome :D Best flash game I've played all day. I lahv it! Make another! >:O

Cow Tippin' Cow Tippin'

I like it.

It was really good. The seemingly simplistic idea can get really detailed, and before long I couldn't stop tippin' cows.

The sunrise is fluid and doesn't come at you just like that. Visually it's nice to look at, and surprisingly nice even though it's dark. The hoes and cow pies are hidden just enough to be looked over, but not to much that they are invisible, and the cows are just fun to watch when they fall.

There are still some flaws. You start out way to slow and loud, and due to the power-ups you get, it actually gets way easier as you go in, making the begining pretty tedious.

But really, it's just good ol' fashion cow tippin' and it's damn good.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Fairly good.

I'm probably gonna be the toughest reviewer you get but...
Anyway it was a good game, exiting to play. You know, everyone likes to be an indestructo tank now and again. The motions were really smooth and I liked the way the tank would bounce on it's wheels. The background was good as well, and so were the enemies, probably because of the textures.

But...
It did get old fast. While I'm sure it's just designed for numbing your mind, a little change of scenery for the background or the enemies would be nice, and a few more types of upgrades would be good too. Speaking of which, the exp and level up interludes are nice, but they're just a little to detailed for this kind of game. I got up to level 10 by simply randomly clicking them every time, and it seems like the whole game is playable without leveling up at all.

Anyway, once again it was still good, and it's fun to kill time with, but a little bit more variety is always good.
:D

Windows (it sucks) Windows (it sucks)

What the hell is this?

No offense to you, but this is pretty bad quality. It could be a lot better. For one, try putting a few more buttons in there, or at least make the computer say a few different things. Don't just put crap in unless its got some sort of level of intrest. Like I said, it could be pretty funny. I don't know if you can edit it any more, but at least do something about it.

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Really Good

This was a very good game. It reminded me a lot of metal gear solid, the way characters were designed. One thing that did annoy me was that there were only hints for a few levels, and that some of the hints were indirect. Maybe a few more items, but a great game. It'd be great if you made sequel!